This mini course is for you if you want to...
✓ understand what to do the first time you let your teen drive your car
✓ feel confident teaching your teen driving techniques once they take the wheel
✓ know how to prepare them for all road conditions and types of driving
✓ create a shared agreement with your teen on their commitment to safe driving
✓ trust that your teen has the skills to make good driving choices
✓ minimize the worry you feel when your teen is on the road
Raising a Safe Teen Driver is the ultimate parenting mini-course
If you want to put the breaks on worrying about your teen behind the wheel, and hit the gas on confident and safe driving.
Meet our Panel and Experts
BUY TODAY AND YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Our hour-long video workshop featuring a panel of experts (Video & Audio)
- A downloadable PDF transcript of the workshop
- Interview with an insurance agent (Video & Audio)
- Tips from a police officer (Video & Audio)
- 22 Things to Know Before Driving Alone (PDF)
- Conversation Starters For Raising Safe Drivers (PDF)
- If Your New Driver Gets Pulled Over (PDF)
- Parent-Teen Driving Contract Basics (PDF)
- Sample Driving Contract #1 (PDF)
- Sample Driving Contract #2 (PDF)
100% secure sign-up. This link takes you directly to the booking page, where once you buy, you’ll be sent the details of the workshop.
Disclaimer: This mini-course is not a therapy or counseling session. Nor is it a replacement for a therapy or counseling session. We encourage you to seek your own professional opinions relevant to your unique situations outside of this online community educational workshop.
Purchaser is responsible for the full fee. Regrettably, we cannot issue refunds, but we'd be happy to discuss any questions or concerns that you have.
Copyright © 2020 Your Teen Mag