The Disorganized Student
How to help your teen so you don't lose your mind.
Learn the best ways to help your teen develop the executive function skills they need to get and stay organized and keep chaos at bay. Lay the groundwork for them to be able to advocate for their own needs.
This mini-course is for you if:
✔️You have felt the need to micromanage your teen so they can achieve academic success
✔️You have a teen who who is constantly forgetting academic obligations
✔️You have a teen who forgets to brush their teeth on the way to brush their teeth
✔️You have a teen who has trouble studying or focusing on long-term projects
✔️You have a teen with an ADHD diagnosis
Jessica Burnquist is the Director of Education and Rock Your World, a global human rights based youth program for the non profit, Creative Visions. She is also the co-founder and author of Kindred Spirits, a human rights focused education blog sponsored by the American Federation of Teachers. She is a Sylvan Apple Award winner for teaching and a graduate of the Freedom Writers Teachers Institute.
Michael J. Manos
Michael J. Manos, PhD, is Head of the Center for Pediatric Behavioral Health, Pediatric Institute, Cleveland Clinic. He is the founding Clinical and Program Director of the pediatric and adult ADHD Center for Evaluation and Treatment of Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. He is Adjunct Faculty in Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry.
BUY TODAY AND YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Our hour-long video workshop with clinical psychologist Dr. Cheryl Chase, head of school Jason Culp, and former teacher and parent Jessica Burnquist (Video & Audio)
- A downloadable PDF transcript of the workshop
- Follow up Q&A with our panel of experts (Video & Audio)
- Interview with a teen who figured it out (Video & Audio)
- Interview with head of the Center for Pediatric Behavioral Health at the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Michael Manos (Video & Audio)
- Disorganized Student: Middle School Organization Tips (PDF)
- Organizational Skills For Teens: Help Your Teenager Get Organized (PDF)
- How Parents Can Help Teenagers With ADHD In School (PDF)
100% secure sign-up. This link takes you directly to the booking page, where once you buy, you’ll be sent the details of the workshop.
Disclaimer: This mini-course is not a therapy or counseling session. Nor is it a replacement for a therapy or counseling session. We encourage you to seek your own professional opinions relevant to your unique situations outside of this online community educational workshop.
Copyright © 2020 Your Teen Mag